Welcome to the 2019 NMSU Golf Course – Junior Golf Camp Program
NMSU Golf Course will once again be hosting junior golf camp programs throughout the summer months. NMSUGC junior camps will be AGE and ABILITY specific.
Junior golfers of all capabilities are strongly encouraged to sign up for camps. NMSU summer camps are a great way to introduce a child to the game or hone and finely tune an experienced players skill. We strongly encourage aspiring high school and college golfers to come and get professional instruction to help push their game to the next level. Instruction will be led by our professional staff with many years of teaching experience.
Instruction will cover all aspects of the game, rules and etiquette. Learn to play and enjoy the game of golf at our state-of-the-art practice facilities. Camps will run Monday-Thursday and will last two hours. The cost per session will be $85 and will include Professional instruction, range balls, clubs (if needed), and gifts/prizes. (Advanced sessions will be $125 will include lunch and golf in the afternoon)
- Session 1: May 28-31 8:30-10:30 AM
- Session 2: June 10-13 8:30-10:30AM
- Session 3: June 24-27 8:30-10:30 AM
- Session 4: July 8-11 8:30-10:30 AM
- Session 5: July 22-25 8:30-10:30 AM
- Session 6: August 5-8 8:30 AM-2:00 PM (Advanced)
*Summer Camp Schedule is subject to change based on number of registrants.
- Summer camps will be limited to 21 participants per camp to help meet a 7 to 1 student teacher ratio.
- Spots are filling up fast so don’t wait! If you know what camp you want your kid(s) in sign up today!
- Advanced camps will be for ages 13 and older and will include morning lessons
Multiple camp and multiple child discounts are available!
Questions? Please contact the pro shop or Justin Frederick at Justinf@nmsu.edu