Voted Golfer’s Choice:
Top 25 College Golf Course in U.S.
& Top 10 Golf Course in N.M.
The NMSU Golf Course is a championship 18-hole course that is open to the public year round. We offer a number of options for hosting tournaments, group outings or a league.
Our knowledgeable staff of PGA professionals offers a wide variety of lesson programs as well as custom fitting of golf equipment. We offer a Pro Shop with a large selection of golf equipment from top manufacturers, along with a great selection of NMSU-branded golf apparel. Also on-site is our top-notch practice facility, with a large driving range, contoured putting greens and a short-game practice area.
With views of the Organ and “A” Mountains from the outdoor patio, our facility also provides an ideal location for business meetings, social gatherings and special events for up to 168 guests.
Hours of Operation
Golf Course is open to the public 7 days a week.
- Sundown rates begin at 4pm
- Driving Range closes at 7pm (NOTE: Tuesdays – range golf balls stop at 4pm; driving range closes at 5pm (sharp) for clean pick.)
- Pro Shop opens at 6am – 7pm
The Player’s Grill hours vary seasonally.
Tee Time Procedure
- Tee Times will be taken 7 DAYS in advance
- 30 minutes before the 1st tee time. Staff will open up the clubhouse doors and take walk-in tee times as well as answer the phone.
i.e. When booking tee times, Golf Shop Staff will assist 2 walk-in customers then 1 phone call.
- Larger groups, small outings and customers wanting to book tee-times more than 7 days in advance need to contact Kevin Keller: Kkeller@nmsu.edu or 575-646-3219
Hey Aggies! Did you know NMSU Students receive FREE Rental Clubs that can be used to play golf or and or hitting balls at the driving range?
Special Events this Summer!
NMSU Golf is proud to offer the PGA HOPE program (Helping Our Patriots Everywhere) is the flagship military engagement program of PGA REACH. PGA HOPE is a free, adaptive program that introduces Veterans with disabilities to golf to enhance their physical, mental, social and emotional well-being. Click here for more information.